Save trips to the bank and post office with the Capital One® mobile app for iPhoneGet the app
Manage your Capital One® credit card, Capital One Bank—and Capital One 360 accounts—all quickly, easily and securely and conveniently with the Capital one smartphone app for iPhone. Check your balances, browse recent transactions, pay your bills, and more—with the touch of a finger. You use your existing Capital One Online Banking sign-in information to get started.
Here’s what you can do with the Capital One® mobile app:
- See your account balances
- Transfer money
- Find local ATMs & branches
- Pay your Capital One credit card bill
- Browse your recent & pending transactions
- Pay your personal bills
- Receive your next minimum credit card payment due and due date
- Browse Capital products
- Call Customer Service
Capital One Credit Card Customers can:
• Pay their credit card bill, schedule future payments, and set up funding accounts to pay your bills with.
• View r Capital One Deals℠ (eligible Capital One customers).
• Redeem credit card rewards or erase previous travel purchases with Purchase Eraser℠.
Capital One Bank Customers can:
• Pay bills from a Capital One Bank checking account.
• Locate the nearest branches and ATMs.
• Transfer money between Capital One Bank accounts.
Capital One 360 Customers can:
• Deposit mobile check with CheckMate℠.
• Find over 37, 000 fee-free AllPoint® ATMs.
• Bump money between phones.
• Send Person2Person payments.
Chase uses industry standard practices to protect and maintain the privacy and security of your information both online and within their apps.This entry was posted in iPhone and tagged Capital One on May 31, 2013 by Mobile Bank Apps.
Kaiser Aluminum Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection2002-02-12 19:47:21 by Chapter11
Kaiser Aluminum Corp. and 14 affiliates Tuesday filed for protection from creditors under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code, citing a weak aluminum industry, asbestos-related litigation and high medical and pension costs.
Kaiser a Houston-based holding company that produces and markets aluminum products through its subsidiary Kaiser Aluminum & Chemical Corp., its Chapter 11 petition,...disclosed in its bankruptcy petition it had about 80.8 million shares outstanding as of Dec. 31, 2001. The shares were held or controlled by 368 holders, the top one being Maxxam Group Holdings Inc., with a 34.6% stake. Other top holders were Maxxam Inc., Wellington Management Co., Dimensional Fund Advisers Inc., Capital Group International Inc. and Capital Guardian Trust Co., the petition said.
You might also like:
Pompey non-seeds for cup draw — Vitalfootball
The first fixtures of the 2013/14 season will be announced on Monday, with Pompey finding out who they will face in the 1st round of the league cup (Capital One Cup).
Chelsea relies on IMG to spread global message — Goal.com
Chelsea TV will continue to offer full delayed coverage of all Chelsea's Premier League, FA Cup, Capital One Cup and European matches, plus other exclusive content from the club's day-to-day activity.